Student Handbook 2021-2022


Change of Major or Degree Program

A student who would like to explore changing their major or degree program should schedule an appointment with their academic advisor to discuss available options. A student desiring to change their degree program or major needs to officially request this change by completing the Change of Program/Major form in the Walsh Student Portal.

A complete evaluation will be required to determine appropriateness and fulfillment of admissions criteria for the new degree or major. The student will be placed on the most current program of study and a new Program Plan will be created. All current admissions requirements and policies will apply. In addition, international students must see the coordinator of international student services so that proper changes can be made to their I-20s.