Student Handbook 2021-2022


Change of Major or Degree Program

International students exploring changing majors or degree, or to add a second major, should see their academic advisor to discuss alternatives that suit the new interests. Change of degree program or major must officially be requested by completing the Change of Major form in the Walsh Student Portal.  A complete evaluation will be required to determine appropriateness and fulfillment of admissions criteria for the new degree or major. The student will be placed on the most current program of study and a new Program Plan will be created. All current admission requirements and policies will apply.